All students who were enrolled in CISD on May 24th, 2019, should have already pre-registered before the end of the spring semester. If you did not complete the packet sent home in April and May, please contact Kay Howard, 903-567-4329, ext. 3002, prior to the scheduled Registration Workshops. All returning pre-registered students will need to attend one of the very condensed August workshops to complete the registration process. At this time you must provide:
- Proof of Residency -(current water, electric or gas bill or lease) Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old; disconnect notices will not be accepted. A notarized affidavit may be used if temporary residency is with another person who lives within the district. This affidavit must be signed by the property owner/lessor and the guardian for the student, notarized, and include a copy of a current utility bill of the property owner/lessor.
- Immunizations (as required by state law)
- Updates to address/phone numbers/emergency contact info/bus changes
- Verify email address for parent/guardian
- Lunch Program Applications
- Parent Portal Set Up if needed
***Class Schedules will be released when the above is completed.***
Registration Workshop Schedule
August 7th, 8th & 9th
8 am to 3 pm
Please plan accordingly.
Please wait until you have received your student schedule to purchase classroom supplies. You will need to know the assigned class teacher to determine which supplies are needed.
*Students must be in dress code (with appropriate haircuts) according to the CJH Handbook and Canton ISD Code of Conduct.
Meet the Teacher is scheduled for Tuesday, August 13th from 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
All new to the district students will need to complete the registration process on August 5th or 6th.